Friday 23 March 2012

An Award



I opened my emails this morning to discover that Katie from her blog Odds0cks had passed on this award to me.   Thank you very much Katie it's really nice to know that people actually appreciate what I do.

The award now needs to be passed on; under these rules:

1.  Choose up to 5 up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Leibster to.
2.  Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3.  Post the award on your blog.  List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites.  Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.

And so the winners are.............

Vaudeville Gypsy - Jasmin creates the most beautiful vintage head decorations and belly-dance costumes.  She also has a shop on Etsy and deserves the recognition for her gorgeous designs.

Felt Mistress - I think I came across this blog through a google image search and have been hooked ever since.   Her creatures are just amazing and she has got an exhibition coming up in London in May - I will definitely be there!

dot pebbles - I discovered this blog recently after purchasing Claire Garland's book "knit & purl pets".   The knitting patterns she creates are extremely clever and cute and her blog is an extension of this.

I hope you enjoy looking at these blogs as much as I do!

I will hopefully post again later today as I have quite a lot to share.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment