Wednesday 17 June 2020

Welcome back. 😃

This is one of the first pieces that I made from one of my daughter’s drawings.  
It is now up in my studio to give inspiration for future work.

Hello! And Welcome to my new and updated blog. It has been a while since my last post and this is because I took a break to have a family.   My daughter is now at school and I have decided to take the plunge and get back into making and posting my creations.   I hope you like my new work - and if you do please share, like and comment!
Recently I have come back to embroidery and have discovered a different technique for free-machine embroidery and now I am hooked!  My daughter was my inspiration, her pictures are so full of colour and freedom that they just had to be made into embroidery.   Children have a very different approach to art than adults and their work is so free, they see the world so differently and this is wonderful to capture in my work.   If you would like your children’s artwork to be transformed into a forever-love item (they also make lovely and unique presents!) then please contact me for a quotation either through this page or my email - annamaltoys@gmail.com.   You will soon also be able to find some of my work for sale on Etsy.

Thank you for looking at my work.


This is a piece from one of my friend’s daughter -  it was her Mother’s Day card.

No comments:

Post a Comment