Monday 31 October 2011

October “Cute & Quirky” Swap – Part 1

As mentioned in my previous swap this month I took part in a swap through a Ravelry group.   The subject of the swap was either Happy Halloween or Amazing Autumn.   I chose to receive a parcel containing items under the theme of Amazing Autumn as I just love this time of year with the wonderful colours from the changing of the seasons and cosy feeling you get when the nights start drawing in.

I would like to say a big thank you to Katie (Odds0cks) who sent me this:


Everything is so cute!   I love the ribbon and the sparkly thread (everything I make for the next few weeks is going to be covered in it!!) and, of course, chocolate is always warmly received.   But the piece de resistance was ‘Bernie’ the Conker which Katie made herself.

I have really enjoyed this swap and am looking forward to doing another one soon.   And if you’d like to see what was in the parcel I put together then follow this link to inittoknitit’s blog – I’ll post a bit more about my Halloween makes later this week.  J

1 comment: