Thursday 21 June 2012

Euro 2012 Dragon?????

Whoever said that dragon's don't like football?   This particular one likes it so much he has developed markings on his skin in the shape of footballs - a sort of chameleon dragon maybe?!





I thought I would experiment with a design that was aimed more at boys.   He was supposed to be an alligator but morphed into a dragon as he was being made - it's so funny how a character appears and changes as you're making a creature.  I'm not sure if I'm completely happy with the design at the moment but I'm sure he will develop as I make more of them.

There is also good news for the WIP cats that have been made up but faceless for quite some time - I am getting closer to getting their facial features right so hopefully some more photos soon.   In the meantime I think this little chap will go on Etsy for sale.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment